Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lately...






Rainbows, sunsets, Bill Murray, purple paint.. October is feeling productive. Dark purples seem to be a theme lately. I'm investigating with this striped painting series - feeling out a surrealist/graphic/landscape that I'm figuring out how to translate...

In other news, I'm glad to be feeling a somewhat fall-ish weather out here. It has by no means been brutally hot this summer by the ocean, but there is something I love about the fall and winter that makes you want to get home at the end of the day and hammer out some creative work. (And I may also have loved wearing my rain gear for the first time out here..even IF it was only a mist..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are sweet Lindsey. I am glad to see that fall is in the air in Cali.
Duggs

Unknown said...

Love these! Thanks for updating!!! And just because you live in LA now, don't forget how to drive in the rain ;)

Michelle said...

Uuuuummmm, it's drab and freezing here. Not fair! ;)