Tuesday, September 14, 2010

...More Lakes





Moving to the ocean....makes you travel hours to get to lakes?

My trip to Oregon took me to Buck Lake in the Mt Hood National Forest. The conditions were pretty much perfect:
       Other people encountered: 0
       Salamanders encountered: 3
       Bears encountered: 0
       Water clarity: 100%
       Flotation devices: 3

 *   *   *   *   *   *   *

Last weekend KT and I took an impromptu day-trip to Big Bear Lake. More of a tourist town than I had anticipated (perhaps jaded by the preserved nature that was Oregon the week before...). The mountain driving turned out to be the more enjoyable part of the trip for me, as I got to test out my manual skills on the terrain in a new vehicle!

And, in an effort to get back to the REAL purpose of this blog (keeping you up to date with any and all creations Le Kamp) this last photo hints at another project I am in the early stages of... enjoy!




-L

2 comments:

callaway said...

You were in Oregon!

nice photos! the pristine lakes are very special, i go up to Boulder lake at times.. hope you had fun.
michael

Crystal Garcia said...

HI I found your blog looking for info on Buck Lake. I am planning to bring my family there this summer. Is there a beach area? Thanks!